- Ava new cohost
- Cosmic Cart Racing 2.0 and Internet play
- QFG development diary - last stream available at https://youtu.be/WuEurYFnIrU
- Check out my other podcast Gamingonten for weekly updates of the process (and lots of video game talk). http://gamingonten.com
- A little about my next P3 game.
- Robo-Frenzy artwork is in process. Ryan and I are working on it several times a week!
- Multi-Races backglass artwork is in process from Joel de Guzman - can't wait to see it!
- New segment: what we've been working on.
- E.M Online Repair Clinic (pinside) https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/an-em-pinball-online-repair-clinic
(funwithpinball sign up page) https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/EM-pinball-online-repair-clinic
- Today's featured game is Bally Ballerina - 1959 - https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=140&picno=64099
Ava joins me to talk about the newest P3 game, Heist!
This Week In Pinball had a writeup on the release day here:
We are having a blast with the game, and we talk about the artwork, design, software, audio and how I can't get more than 5,000 points. ;-)
For those interested, you can order from Multimorphic at https://www.multimorphic.com/store/p3-game-kits/heist/
Thanks to Ava for joining me and talking about her new favorite game!
Welcome back! I have decided to slightly retool the show as most of my free time is being spent on developing a modern game for the P3 platform.
Multimorphic announcement of CCR update and new Director of Sales and Marketing, Patrick Patla: https://www.multimorphic.com/news/patrick-patla-joins-as-director-of-sales-and-marketing/
New game speculation: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-new-game-speculation-thread
Today's featured game is Allied Amusement Company of Los Angeles' Barrel Roll - what a cool game!
You can reach me at email@example.com or via the bingos line at 724-BINGOS-1
You can listen to the show on Apple Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Google Play Music, Spotify, Facebook, Twitter (bingopodcast) or follow me on Instagram (also bingopodcast).
The show's website is foramusementonly.libsyn.com
If you like video games, you might enjoy Gaming on Ten Minutes a Week at http://gamingonten.com
Thank you very much for listening, and I'll talk to you next time.
Had a follow-up call for the Williams Deluxe Official Baseball regarding the pitching motor. I discuss some of the unique properties of that unit along with the repair for a sticking pitching unit and the gameplay for the game itself.
Listener (and good friend) Ryan Claytor wrote in with a correction to episode 462.
Next, there is a NIB Bally Tahiti on eBay... sort of: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BALLY-BINGO-PINBALL-MACHINE-TAHITI-1979-NEW-IN-BOX/274192522557?hash=item3fd725dd3d:g:E9AAAOSwfideFoIp
Today's featured game is Bally's 1937 Classic: https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=529